Tuesday 12 June 2012

Hey guys!!!! welcome to my blog as you will see my name is Brandon Seerattan. I am currently 18 years of age and I am a student  at Princes Town West Secondary where I am completing my A level exams. It has been a great year so far. This blog is basically to highlight Trinidad and Tobago as a wonderful twin island republic with the diversity of food,cultures and clothing and also to compare it an bring forward its unique heritage, globally. Don't worry I'll try my best not to make it boring lol!!!!!! I will keep you guys up to date with the latest news, trends, videos, fetes and general happenings in Trinidad and Tobago and maybe a little touch globally. I will also give you a little insight on my life... not that you may want to actually hear alot about!! lol!!! Blogging is new to me so I will try my best to be reliable, relevant and accurate as I would like my blog to have some form of credibility... Please feel free to leave comments and I am open to picture and video submission to comment on both from Trinidad and around the world. You can also see me on facebook, google+ or email me at seerattanbrandon@gmail.com. Your support will be greatly appreciated!!! also tell family and friends, the more followers, the better, it would make my task alot easier. Thanks once again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment